Wednesday, August 6, 2008

One day at a time

I don't want people to think that I have been slacking so here goes...

On Friday I met: Megan, Reagan, Nick, Susan, Pete, James and Erin. Total = 7.

Monday: Had a bad day talked to three new people but didn't meet anyone.

Tuesday: Talked to two new people on the phone (Spencer - courtesy of Laurie- and Chris).

I met Leslie at Starbucks while picking up stuff (you know the good stuff with caffeine, J/K - I am not a big caffeine drinker but I did get a Vivanno and they are pretty tasty). I digress, Leslie was my "meet" of the day. She works at Starbucks and eventually wants to be a Marine Biologist. (I don't as can be seen by the picture to the right - I fear sharks!!) She joked that it might be a little tough given the fact we live in a desert - which made me laugh and got my thoughts off the scary shark. She was also the first person that I gave my fancy card (read as "not so fancy")that references the 10-A-Day blog. I hope she checks it out and leaves a comment. I would love to hear that she eventually reaches her goal of becoming a Marine Biologist - I would be jealous - sort of...

Beyond that I met: Jay Thompson, Irene Hammond, Paul Slaybaugh, and Jacie with Homeowner's Financial.

All were great and I look forward to meeting up with them in the future. Total for Tuesday =7.

Not too bad - I hope it begins to take off for me.

2 comments:

meyer said...

Goooo Eric! You are doing awesome...you are out there and TRYING! That's what matters. A lot of times people have goals and do nothing to achieve them. Keep up the great work and meeting exciting and interesting people. Sharks scare me too....that Leslie is one brave lady.

Eric Murrietta said...

I am trying. I love setting goals...it is the time when I get going in one direction and choose a different goal and then follow that one that gets in the way. I agree about being brave...hate sharks but love shark week on the discovery channel - go figure.