Thursday, July 31, 2008

Who set this thing up?

Holy lime green template, Batman!

I know but green isn't a bad color. Maybe not my first choice but I thought it would liven things up to start. This is my third blogging attempt. My other two www.emurriettalending.blogspot.com and http://activerain.com/blogs/emurrietta are great for my business stuff, they coincide and I will double post them, all in an effort to reach realtors and anybody else out there who might find the information useful. (Though I am realizing that no matter how many hours I stay awake and how much research I do - I am always a little slow to the posting of my blogs)

This one is a creative outlet. I set this up almost 7 weeks ago and have done nothing since then. Why? Fear. Complete and utter fear. The daunting task that is before me - meeting ten people a day - keeps me from even meeting one new person a day let alone ten. But I am ready again and today will be the first day of the meetings and tomorrow morning I will post about who I met (names omitted for privacy reasons) and what they do.

Call me to the carpet or add your stories of the people you meet. There can't be a better way to network.

No comments: